“Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit”
- Recreational Inflatable RIBs – fibreglass/aluminum/inboard/outboard/jet
- Professional Inflatable RIBs – fibreglass/aluminum/inboard/outboard/jet
- Special Projects for Companies & Individuals – Hydro, Movies, Salvage, etc.
- Certified Emergency Inflatable boats
- 5 M SOLAS Approved Rescue boats
- 6 M SOLAS Approved FRC – Fast Rescue Craft
- Inboard & Outboard jet hull RIBs
- Customization of Inflatable boats & related products
- Replacement Tubes for all makes of RIBs
- Service, Repairs, Overlay Protection to all makes of Hypalon (CSM) boats
- Inspection & after sales service on Polaris boats in all styles
Since 1986, we at Polaris Inflatable Boats,
Have taken pride in each and every boat that has left the Polaris Factory.
Although much has changed over the last 30 years,
Our desire to provide the best boat possible, will never change!
To provide our customers with a superior quality product that meets their specific needs and requirements: A boat that is stable, safe and will serve your application well.
A boat that will retain its value and bring you, our customer, many years of service, adventure or just a whole lot of fun!
What We’ve Achieved
- We have built some incredible boats in the last 30 years.
- We have met some amazing people here and in other countries.
- We have built boats for folks who have taken them on the most wonderful adventures.
- We have displayed our boats – improved each year – at boat shows in Canada & the U.S.
- We have manufactured and delivered Polaris boats to places around the globe. Wow!
- We survived 3 economic downturns and many market changes and are still chugging along.
- We have been blessed with some wonderful and memorable employees over the years.
- We have stories and remembrances galore, some that still make us laugh out loud.
Satisfied Customers Are The Greatest Asset We Have
“I just wanted to express my gratitude for all the great attention to detail, your patience, knowledge, and suggestions in customizing my Seamaster 16. The boat performs fabulously, a great dry ride, strong, very responsive and comfortable. A very practical, strong unit well fitted and laid out, even the bimini works at full throttle and tight turns across the wake were effortlessly smooth. Thank you for all the care and little extras that I’m sure were very time-consuming. I am thrilled with my purchase, she is everything I wanted for Nootka shallows and open water, the bonus is a very seaworthy and comfortable craft. Thank you, to you and all who worked on her.”
“I am the proud and happy owner of a 22 1/2 foot Polaris Neptune aluminum hull inflatable. I ordered my boat 5 years ago and since that time it has seen two oceans and numerous lakes and rivers in both the US and Canada and has performed flawlessly in all kinds of conditions. The quality of the workmanship is exceptional and I have never had any problems with my boat. My boat was a custom design with a lot of optional features including an innovative sliding transom bracket which Polaris designed for me so I could switch from a prop to a jet drive easily. Throughout the design and construction, the Polaris folks made every effort to ensure that I got exactly what I was looking for and frequently consulted with me over even minor items to make sure that I would be happy with the end result. Even five years after the sale any time I need to call with a question about my boat I am promptly and well looked after. The customer service is first class and Polaris boats are of world class caliber in design, workmanship, and function. I have no hesitation in recommending their boats and should I ever need another boat, which isn’t likely, I would certainly want a Polaris.”
“We got the boat and it is awesome!! Gave it a thorough going over and a few scratches but all in all we are quite happy! We will be sure to send you photos of the maiden voyage and I hope to have pictures of it up on my web site by mid Jan. Sorry it took so long to get back to you…it has been friggin’ crazy here. I am already thinking about the next boat I am going to buy. I will be sure to call you when the time is right (and the money is available). Thanks again for seeing things through here. You are most definitely a man of honor, something that is all too rare these days. We will not forget that.”