How do Polaris boats compare to other boats in the marketplace?
- Without exception, every Polaris is built the same - Tough!
- The same high quality of materials and workmanship that is used to manufacture our larger professional off-shore boats is a part of every Polaris boat built.
- Polaris uses only the highest quality materials and accessories in every boat
What are the materials used to build Polaris boats?
- Polaris boats are built from Neoprene Hypalon« coated rubber fabric
- This fabric provides the utmost resistance to flexing and deterioration from heat, cold, ultraviolet rays and fuel
- The core of the fabric has a minimum weight polyester base of 1100 Denier. The 1670 Denier or 1880 Denier fabric is available for the larger commercial and heavy use boats
- Some boats on the market use lesser weight fabrics of 460 to 860 Denier and still others use vinyl base coatings rather than rubber coated fabrics
What assembly method is used?
What are the main features of Polaris boats?
- Each Polaris is hand-built by experienced staff dedicated to quality
- Each Polaris series is designed to meet the needs of the end user
- These designs provide more inboard space than conventional boats
- The tube diameter allows for larger carrying capacity
- Oars and bases are heavy duty wood oars with bronze oar horns and hardware
- All D-rings and fasteners are stainless steel
What is the overall value provided by a Polaris boat?
- Polaris boats are a superior quality in both materials and workmanship
- Polaris boats provide customers with a product they can rely on for years of boating pleasure.
- Polaris boats can be serviced anywhere by any company specializing in inflatable boat repair
- Polaris's after sales service is second to none
- Polaris's factory direct pricing provides you the customer with the best quality boat at factory direct cost
- The best part - Polaris boats look great and perform even better!
What is the warranty on a Polaris boat?
- Polaris provides a written warranty on each boat
- The fabric carries a 5 year written warranty backed by the fabric manufacturer
- The workmanship carries a 5 year non-prorated written warranty on seams
- For full warranty details, please contact us